Skip to main content

True Alchemists

True Alchemists don't change lead into gold. They change the world into words. - William H. Gass



I enjoy talking to people who read my books. I especially enjoy when they loved my books. Sometimes it's okay when they have some constructive criticism.

When I wrote My Sweet Infected (AMAZON KINDLE) I wasn't able to meet my words per day goals until I had fully created that world in my mind. Then I had to express the events that would naturally have occurred in that world into words. It's a fun process and I can hardly wait for my next fiction novel to come out of hiding and make that world available to me.

If you fully create the world first in your mind, then on paper, when it is before the reader's eyes, it's a whole new world for them to explore and become engrossed in.

My Sweet Infected is a fantastic new gory world for fans of the genre to play in. I loved the book and I’d recommend it. - 5-Star Review for My Sweet Infected on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle

Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle: How To Be Healthy, Lose Weight, Burn Fat, Get Lean and Build Muscle Without Life Sucking by R.J Strife My rating: 4 of 5 stars If you're totally new, or just curious about Intermittent Fasting, this is a good 30,000' view. If you're vaguely familiar with IF, this shows a couple of optional protocols to follow. If you want in-depth info, this isn't the book, though author does touch on some concepts on long-term use. If you take some of these ideas and do some of your own research, you will quickly be able to make your own decisions. A handful of relatively minor editing errors. View all my reviews

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Eternal Redemption - Review [#horror #fantasy]

Eternal Redemption by Paul A. Wunderlich My rating: 2 of 5 stars Rating this: under the little star at position 2nd from the left, there is a little balloon that pops up "It was OK" That's about it. In general, the tone and language seem like a fervent attempt to imitate high fantasy. There are a series of editing errors that cause some confusion. It's tough to write a protagonist who drifts in and out of their own head. Time slips around in circles. An entire world of minions is disposable. When you're sitting at the top of an Everest sized pile of skulls, what's the next big challenge? Oh, yeah, trick the master trickster. Well, you get exactly what you ask for. With a little syrup on the side. View all my reviews