Skip to main content

New Year, New You, Amazing Bling Deal

Your New Year should include at least a couple of different things.

  1. Resolutions and/or Goals
  2. Rewards and/or Compensations


I know you probably haven't really thought about either of those yet, but now that Christmas is out of the way it's time to get cracking on it.

FREE WEBINAR - START NOW

Resolutions and/or Goals


First of all, you need a plan. I'm sure you've heard the ads from NordicTrack that incline training burns more fat faster than just about any other type of training. I have a NordicTrack incline treadmill myself, and I love it. But did you know that you can do the exact same type of training without one?

Regular treadmills often go up to 15% incline and that's plenty steep enough for most training goals. You can also use stairs, box stepping, and hill running. I wrote a book about how to succeed at incline training, and I want you to have a free paperback copy of it worth $26.55. That's the current price that Amazon is charging today CLICK HERE for details, but I do want you to get your free copy, so hang on a second to find out how.

Summit Success: Training for Hiking, Mountaineering, and Peak Bagging


This has been my own personal best seller in paperback from the very day I released it on Amazon,

Rewards and/or Compensation


These two separate aspects of the same concept are almost essential to any seriously important goal you want to achieve in the fastest time. A Reward is when you purchase yourself a gift or other special item to celebrate your success with your minor or subgoals along the path to achieving your bigger goals.

Compensation is when you get a special reward for your loved ones who put up with you while achieving your goals. Yes, training one or two hours a day takes time out of the family or couple time, but sometimes a special "Thank You" goes a long way to making it all work out for the best.


Special New Year Resolution/Reward Offer


Check out the selection of amazing, personal Origami Owl jewelry on my page HERE.

If you need help ordering, let me know, but it's simple. Most of the items are separates so you get exactly what you want in the colors or combinations you want. In general, order a locket back, a locket face, a handful of charms, and a chain. For myself I love to get mnemonic charms. A double-decker bus represents England, represents the Mini Cooper my dear friend owns. Get it? Pick something that means something special to you and yours.

The Offer?


When you order at least $75 (before shipping) from THIS LINK, I will contact you to arrange shipping a signed paperback copy of Summit Success: Training for Hiking, Mountaineering, and Peak Bagging. Free! Just for ordering you or your loved one a special New Year gift. You know someone who deserves one, right?

You get a great 16 week training plan that has the complete program to get you to the top of your game, hiking or fat burning. You get a great reward or gift for yourself or loved one. You get the best of both.


Limits: I will close the online party either on Tuesday, January 20th, or when I run out of my stock of paperbacks. Right now I have only 30 left, but if my past offers like this are any indication I should run out around January 15. Act now if you want to make sure. Oh, btw: I can only ship to US addresses right now. Thanks!


If you look very carefully, that's me in the tiny square locket. Made for my wife, who does put up with a lot when I train and climb. I appreciate her greatly and love to get her these little things that share my love for her.

Disclaimer: I am a self-published author selling my own books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play and on my own websites and Facebook Pages. I am also an Origami Owl Independent Designer. Any claims associated with any of these items is made in a general manner, and should not be construed as medical or psychological advice or prescription. You know the drill, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Eternal Redemption - Review [#horror #fantasy]

Eternal Redemption by Paul A. Wunderlich My rating: 2 of 5 stars Rating this: under the little star at position 2nd from the left, there is a little balloon that pops up "It was OK" That's about it. In general, the tone and language seem like a fervent attempt to imitate high fantasy. There are a series of editing errors that cause some confusion. It's tough to write a protagonist who drifts in and out of their own head. Time slips around in circles. An entire world of minions is disposable. When you're sitting at the top of an Everest sized pile of skulls, what's the next big challenge? Oh, yeah, trick the master trickster. Well, you get exactly what you ask for. With a little syrup on the side. View all my reviews

Review: How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: [#writing]

How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: How to Write an Outline That Will Make Writing Your Nonfiction Book a Breeze by Dean R. Giles My rating: 3 of 5 stars If you've never written a book of any sort. If you've never written a non-fiction book. If you're totally clueless. If you need to copy/paste your way to completing a non-fiction book. There might be something here for you. I have a dozen non-fiction books already published. I have had a couple on best-seller lists. That being said just to explain my possibly unique position, not to brag, I got not much out of this. You on the other hand might find the perfect tool to use to achieve your perfect non-fiction book. It's totally worth an hour to check it out and discover for yourself. View all my reviews