Skip to main content

Summit Success Progress Report

[originally blogged 14 Oct 2014]
So it's been about a month now and it's been really great. I've sold way more than I expected and it's been a ton of fun answering questions and chatting with people on Facebook about this book. I finally got an awesome 5-star review and just today got a bump in Kindle sales that skyrocketed me into the #1870 position in authors for the Health/Fitness Genre. That's amazing for not having run a free promo.
Summit Success Kindle Stats from 10/13/2014
Summit Success Kindle Stats from 10/13/2014
I'm expecting a slew of more reviews to be coming in as more people finish this book. It's a good 340 pages of intense reading, so I expect it will be a while for a lot of people to get it done and posted.
Here's a sample personal review I received via email:
And the charts, you put a LOT of work into those! Too bad most readers don't really understand what all goes into writing a book and doing the photos and charts and graphs and all the research and math and everything. I can tell that you put NUMEROUS hours into this book.
Yes, it took me two years to write this book. During that time I had a bunch of human guinea pigs testing it out and giving me feedback to help me make it the best book like it.
Summit Success -a stack of books shipping out to eager customers
Summit Success-a stack of books shipping out to eager customers
So go get one, now, and start your training. If you do, you'll be in great shape for an April 2015 climb. Send me pics of your training and share your stories. We'd love to hear from you. Note: remember that for the time being it's available FREE on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime (remember to "Borrow For Free" from the Kindle in the Kindle Store, not from a PC or other device)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle

Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle: How To Be Healthy, Lose Weight, Burn Fat, Get Lean and Build Muscle Without Life Sucking by R.J Strife My rating: 4 of 5 stars If you're totally new, or just curious about Intermittent Fasting, this is a good 30,000' view. If you're vaguely familiar with IF, this shows a couple of optional protocols to follow. If you want in-depth info, this isn't the book, though author does touch on some concepts on long-term use. If you take some of these ideas and do some of your own research, you will quickly be able to make your own decisions. A handful of relatively minor editing errors. View all my reviews

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Taste [book review - #vampire #dystopian #postapocalyptic]

Taste by D.S. Murphy My rating: 4 of 5 stars The story was fascinating. Dragged me right in. Vamps, hints of what might be shifters, rebels, villages essentially selling their 17 year old girls into a type of slavery, never to be seen again just to ensure they have enough food and access to their magic elixir of life. Sadly, it's a beta, a teaser, a potential promise of what might be in the first book in a series. It's quite short. I expected as much. I usually check the number of pages in the Amazon listing, and try to keep some shorts around to fill in between other books. As far as cliffhangers go - it ends with a bang. You're waiting for the very next sentence, and it's not there. Again, I went in with my eyes wide open. I loved it just the same. Why 4? It has a lot of little editing errors that are tough to overlook. Hopefully they'll be ironed out when the real book is released. View all my reviews