Skip to main content

Blame it on Emma

In my introduction to the book My Sweet Infected on Amazon Kindle and Paperback, I clearly state that I felt like I was channeling my protagonist, Emma.

 It started out as one thing, faded away to a back corner, then came out as another thing entirely as my character evolved. It was almost like channeling as she surprised me at many turns with ideas and needs of her own. ... I need to thank my wife Angie for putting up with my various behavior oddities as I was fully into my character. - My Sweet Infected - Dedication & Forward HERE


It was amazing to me when I finally got into my character and knew exactly what she was doing, had done, and would be doing at each turn of the page. I was thrilled to get to that stage and the book is a much higher quality for it. I'm beginning all over again to get a feel for a new character. Mercy, a miniature adult stuck in a 12 year old body. I'm sure you've heard the saying "13 going on 30" and this is the embodiment of that, right here in my upcoming book.

The author has created a great novel here with a compelling story that has great emotional depth between the characters of Porter, Emma and Linda. - 5 Star Review on Amazon HERE

I know you'll really enjoy the young adult story of surviving in a world swarming with zombies and human predators where it's every man for himself.

Buy it on Amazon Kindle, available on Amazon Prime and Kindle Unlimited too.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Sweet-Infected-Book-ebook/dp/B00OQECCHK/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Eternal Redemption - Review [#horror #fantasy]

Eternal Redemption by Paul A. Wunderlich My rating: 2 of 5 stars Rating this: under the little star at position 2nd from the left, there is a little balloon that pops up "It was OK" That's about it. In general, the tone and language seem like a fervent attempt to imitate high fantasy. There are a series of editing errors that cause some confusion. It's tough to write a protagonist who drifts in and out of their own head. Time slips around in circles. An entire world of minions is disposable. When you're sitting at the top of an Everest sized pile of skulls, what's the next big challenge? Oh, yeah, trick the master trickster. Well, you get exactly what you ask for. With a little syrup on the side. View all my reviews

Review: How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: [#writing]

How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: How to Write an Outline That Will Make Writing Your Nonfiction Book a Breeze by Dean R. Giles My rating: 3 of 5 stars If you've never written a book of any sort. If you've never written a non-fiction book. If you're totally clueless. If you need to copy/paste your way to completing a non-fiction book. There might be something here for you. I have a dozen non-fiction books already published. I have had a couple on best-seller lists. That being said just to explain my possibly unique position, not to brag, I got not much out of this. You on the other hand might find the perfect tool to use to achieve your perfect non-fiction book. It's totally worth an hour to check it out and discover for yourself. View all my reviews