Skip to main content

Seven Summits Quest Volume 5 - South America

I'm embarking on the final chapter of my South American adventures, with the upcoming trip to Argentina for an amazing endurance athletic challenge - back-to-back Seven Summits and Volcanic Seven Summits. Watch the video and read the introduction below. Then please pre-order the largest volume yet in the Seven Summits Quest Series as a Reward in my Kickstarter fundraising project.

Kickstarter Trailer on VIMEO:


Seven Summits Quest - Volume 5 - South America - Kickstarter Trailer from Charles Miske on Vimeo.
Coming soon to Amazon - Volume 5 of my highly successful Seven Summits Quest Series. I'll be going to South America for a double-header. Aconcagua and Ojos del Salado. The highest peak of South America and the highest volcano in the world. Assist me in writing and publishing this amazing journey by choosing the reward that suits you best on Kickstarter -> http://kck.st/1ul77Po
The $3 reward gets you the final Kindle version before I upload it to Amazon - a $4.99 value.
The $25 reward gets you a signed paperback shipped to a USA address - a $29.99 value.
You have a business to sponsor? I have rewards for that as well. Check it out and let's make history together. -- from VIMEO Video Description

From Kickstarter:

South America, home to the highest peaks outside the Himalaya.
The Seven Summits and Volcanic Seven Summits are my personal and professional quests. I've been journaling and publishing my expeditions and exploits in my successful self-published "Seven Summits Quest Series" currently at 4 volumes.
  • Elbrus, My Waterloo
  • Orizaba, My Almost Free Mexico Adventure
  • Carstenz, Stone Age to Iron Age
  • Elbrus Race 2013
These books are all available on Amazon Kindle, and the last two in paperback. I've had great success selling these books, all slightly under novel length. 
Seven Summits Quest Series on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1D3Hi0s
Note that the book "Die Trying" by Bo Parfet comes up in this search. This book was instrumental in my decision to pursue the Seven Summits Quest and name my series. His experiences on Carstensz foreshadowed mine in several details.
My goal is to create a novel length book of 300 pages or more about my expedition to South America where I'll attempt to do two mountains, one from each of these two Seven Summits lists, back-to-back.
Aconcagua: the highest mountain in South America, the Western Hemisphere, and Southern Hemisphere, In fact, it's the highest mountain outside the Himalaya. One of the Seven Summits.
Nevado Ojos del Salado: the highest volcano in South America, Western Hemisphere, and Southern Hemisphere, and the second highest mountain outside the Himalaya. One of the Volcanic Seven Summits.
For the months of February and March 2014 I will travel to South America with my tablet and camera, to record my adventures as I have with previous books in the Seven Summits Quest Series. --- Read More  http://kck.st/1ul77Po



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Eternal Redemption - Review [#horror #fantasy]

Eternal Redemption by Paul A. Wunderlich My rating: 2 of 5 stars Rating this: under the little star at position 2nd from the left, there is a little balloon that pops up "It was OK" That's about it. In general, the tone and language seem like a fervent attempt to imitate high fantasy. There are a series of editing errors that cause some confusion. It's tough to write a protagonist who drifts in and out of their own head. Time slips around in circles. An entire world of minions is disposable. When you're sitting at the top of an Everest sized pile of skulls, what's the next big challenge? Oh, yeah, trick the master trickster. Well, you get exactly what you ask for. With a little syrup on the side. View all my reviews

Review: How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: [#writing]

How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: How to Write an Outline That Will Make Writing Your Nonfiction Book a Breeze by Dean R. Giles My rating: 3 of 5 stars If you've never written a book of any sort. If you've never written a non-fiction book. If you're totally clueless. If you need to copy/paste your way to completing a non-fiction book. There might be something here for you. I have a dozen non-fiction books already published. I have had a couple on best-seller lists. That being said just to explain my possibly unique position, not to brag, I got not much out of this. You on the other hand might find the perfect tool to use to achieve your perfect non-fiction book. It's totally worth an hour to check it out and discover for yourself. View all my reviews