Skip to main content

New Years Fitness Goals?

I know what it's like to have an outrageous dream. A wish. A desire so strong it evolves into a goal. And that goal evolves into a rock solid determination to succeed.

FREE WEBINAR - START NOW

The problem is that way too much of the time, the world seems to stomp on your dreams before they become that big or you get a chance to earn that mindset and determination with diligent hard work.

Nighttime trailrunning in the snow.

So what to do?

Time management my friends. Time management is the answer. If you can slip in between the cracks of time for all of your fitness training, you can cheat the system and steal those precious moments that you must have in order to make the grade.

What are your goals?


  • Weight loss?
  • Muscle mass?
  • Go faster?
  • Go further?
  • Go higher?

Yeah, you can do it, if you can get that time management skill down to a science and learn how to apply it in your everyday life.

Do you know how?

I do. I trained 4 to 6 hours a day as I worked myself into shape for Elbrus Race 2010. I went from 205 to 175 pounds in three months while gaining 10 pounds of muscle. I did that without losing my job or getting a divorce.

That's advanced time management my friends, and I have written a book based on my successful webinar presentation. I want to share my secrets for successfully managing time while achieving goals.

Finding Time to Train

Now available for the first time on NOOK!


It's available now on Amazon and B&N.

Get your New Years Resolutions locked in. Make your dreams come true. Starting now.

Barnes & Noble: CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW

Amazon: CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW

Amazon special offer: Kindle Matchbook - get Paperback PLUS the Kindle Edition BOGO!

Join me for my FREE Web Presentation: 

Beginning to Train - Baby Steps Up Front
How do you get off the couch, get your butt into the gym, get your cardio and weight training done, and stay sane? I'll tell you how, in this short, half hour introduction to training. No matter what your goal is, losing fat, running a 5K, benching your bodyweight, I will show you how to take those first steps that assure your ultimate victory. Come join me for this FREE introductory session and let's make some progress. I will offer Free Copies of "The 100 Calorie Diet Plan" and "Finding Time to Train" at this Webinar. (after you register, you will have the opportunity to earn a free copy of "Summit Success" in my New Years/Valentines Combo Deal). Register Now Limited Seating Available - 1/10/2015 (10 January) at 6:00 PM Mountain Time.
REGISTER NOW For this FREE Presentation - I'll share 5 Simple Secrets for Success

More New Years Resolutions - Special Offer



Get a free copy of my Summit Success: Training for Hiking, Mountaineering, and Peak Bagging when you purchase $75 in custom jewelry for your loved one or yourself. Amazing deal. Check it out CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Eternal Redemption - Review [#horror #fantasy]

Eternal Redemption by Paul A. Wunderlich My rating: 2 of 5 stars Rating this: under the little star at position 2nd from the left, there is a little balloon that pops up "It was OK" That's about it. In general, the tone and language seem like a fervent attempt to imitate high fantasy. There are a series of editing errors that cause some confusion. It's tough to write a protagonist who drifts in and out of their own head. Time slips around in circles. An entire world of minions is disposable. When you're sitting at the top of an Everest sized pile of skulls, what's the next big challenge? Oh, yeah, trick the master trickster. Well, you get exactly what you ask for. With a little syrup on the side. View all my reviews

Review: How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: [#writing]

How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: How to Write an Outline That Will Make Writing Your Nonfiction Book a Breeze by Dean R. Giles My rating: 3 of 5 stars If you've never written a book of any sort. If you've never written a non-fiction book. If you're totally clueless. If you need to copy/paste your way to completing a non-fiction book. There might be something here for you. I have a dozen non-fiction books already published. I have had a couple on best-seller lists. That being said just to explain my possibly unique position, not to brag, I got not much out of this. You on the other hand might find the perfect tool to use to achieve your perfect non-fiction book. It's totally worth an hour to check it out and discover for yourself. View all my reviews