Skip to main content

Summit Success Progress Report

[originally blogged 14 Oct 2014]
So it's been about a month now and it's been really great. I've sold way more than I expected and it's been a ton of fun answering questions and chatting with people on Facebook about this book. I finally got an awesome 5-star review and just today got a bump in Kindle sales that skyrocketed me into the #1870 position in authors for the Health/Fitness Genre. That's amazing for not having run a free promo.
Summit Success Kindle Stats from 10/13/2014
Summit Success Kindle Stats from 10/13/2014
I'm expecting a slew of more reviews to be coming in as more people finish this book. It's a good 340 pages of intense reading, so I expect it will be a while for a lot of people to get it done and posted.
Here's a sample personal review I received via email:
And the charts, you put a LOT of work into those! Too bad most readers don't really understand what all goes into writing a book and doing the photos and charts and graphs and all the research and math and everything. I can tell that you put NUMEROUS hours into this book.
Yes, it took me two years to write this book. During that time I had a bunch of human guinea pigs testing it out and giving me feedback to help me make it the best book like it.
Summit Success -a stack of books shipping out to eager customers
Summit Success-a stack of books shipping out to eager customers
So go get one, now, and start your training. If you do, you'll be in great shape for an April 2015 climb. Send me pics of your training and share your stories. We'd love to hear from you. Note: remember that for the time being it's available FREE on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime (remember to "Borrow For Free" from the Kindle in the Kindle Store, not from a PC or other device)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The 10 Biggest #Workout Mistakes

The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes: Are one of these mistakes slowing your progress? by Dr. Len Lopez My rating: 3 of 5 stars So/So. Average. 3. yep. If you took a handful of bullet points, wrapped them in repetitive catch-phrases, and added in some links to your other projects, you'd have this book. Would it be at all helpful to anyone? Yes, if you are needing to do actual aerobic exercise and need to be smacked in the face with it over and over and over until it works finally - this might be the book that does that. If you're trying to get in shape or achieve some specific level of fitness, then no. View all my reviews

Eternal Redemption - Review [#horror #fantasy]

Eternal Redemption by Paul A. Wunderlich My rating: 2 of 5 stars Rating this: under the little star at position 2nd from the left, there is a little balloon that pops up "It was OK" That's about it. In general, the tone and language seem like a fervent attempt to imitate high fantasy. There are a series of editing errors that cause some confusion. It's tough to write a protagonist who drifts in and out of their own head. Time slips around in circles. An entire world of minions is disposable. When you're sitting at the top of an Everest sized pile of skulls, what's the next big challenge? Oh, yeah, trick the master trickster. Well, you get exactly what you ask for. With a little syrup on the side. View all my reviews

Review: How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: [#writing]

How to Outline a Nonfiction Book: How to Write an Outline That Will Make Writing Your Nonfiction Book a Breeze by Dean R. Giles My rating: 3 of 5 stars If you've never written a book of any sort. If you've never written a non-fiction book. If you're totally clueless. If you need to copy/paste your way to completing a non-fiction book. There might be something here for you. I have a dozen non-fiction books already published. I have had a couple on best-seller lists. That being said just to explain my possibly unique position, not to brag, I got not much out of this. You on the other hand might find the perfect tool to use to achieve your perfect non-fiction book. It's totally worth an hour to check it out and discover for yourself. View all my reviews